A tender has been advertised, you believe you can win it and you want to respond. Consider the following key questions before spending valuable time and money to ensure you meet all the mandatory and technical requirements.
- Is your company registered?
- What is the nature of your business?
- How long has your business been in operation?
- Do you have a company profile?
- Do you have a valid Tax Certificate/PIN Letter?
- Do you have a letter from the bank confirming your bank account details?
- Do you have a valid B-BBEE Certificate/Affidavit?
- Are you registered on the Central Supplier Database?
- Do you have a Letter of Good Standing with the Compensation Commission (Department of Labour)?
- Have you done this type of work before?
- Do you have the right team to fulfil the project (CVs, qualification certificates and professional membership certificates)?
- Do you need to partner with other companies to fulfil the project or can your company do all the work?
- Do you have evidence of previous work completed (reference letters with contactable references and project information sheets)?
- Do you have the content you need to respond to the tender?
- Are you able to complete the tender in the timeframe or do you need to pull in resources to assist?
If you have limited resources, time and skills for your tender deadline, then outsource your tender response to Bid Studio. We help organisations of any size and industry. Bid Studio will present your solution in a persuasive way and ensure a compliant submission that outscores your competition. Or, attend our one-day workshop to learn the skills yourself.