“Please help me to spend my money with you!” – this is your client’s plea…
- Are your sales proposals a regurgitation of your brochure?
- Does your potential client have to wade through pages of information and painfully figure out for themselves how your offering could possibly solve their problems?
- Why should they bother? They won’t – they’ll simply give up and move onto the next proposal… your competitors’.
Clients want your proposal to show them you understand their specific needs. They feel pleased when they see you’ve done all the hard work and linked your solution to satisfy the outcome they want. Here are our top tips to do exactly that:
- Tailor your sales proposals per client and show them how easy it is to work with you.
- Describe your offering so they can visualise how you will hold their hand throughout their journey with you.
- Clarity and transparency breeds trust and helps persuade clients to spend their money with you.
- Leave them knowing that you want and appreciate their business enough to make sure they get what they want.
The winning formula to selling value = making clients feel secure and confident that you understand their needs and wants + you have the solution + working with you will be a pleasurable experience for them.
Bid Studio is where the clever creativity happens. Call on us when you need help writing persuasive, client-centred proposals.